Core Leadership Skills
This three-day course takes participants through the theory and knowledge related to the five core units of the Certificate IV in Leadership and management.
Units of Competence
- BSBLDR411 Demonstrate leadership in the workplace
- BBLDR413 Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBOPS402 Coordinate business operational plans
- BSBXCM401 Apply communication strategies in the workplace
- BSBXTW401 Lead and facilitate a team
The training focuses on empowering supervisors to achieve the team’s work goals according to all workplace policies and procedures and legislative requirements.
Cost $1500 with assessment, $900 without assessment
|Event Date||29-09-2021 8:30 am|
|Event End Date||01-10-2021 4:00 pm|
|Location||Combined Team Services Craigie Street|