Publicly Funded Program Including Training Contracts (Traineeships)
The following should be read in conjunction with the current West Australian VET Fees and Charges Policy
The fee applicable is from the scheduled start date of the unit in which the publicly subsidised student is enrolled, irrespective of the date of enrolment or duration of the course.
Indicative tuition fees for publicly subsidised training for each qualification Combined Team Services offer are as follows:
- Certificate II in Resource Processing $813.00
- Certificate III in Resource Processing $1350.00
- Diploma of Leadership & Management $3416.00
- Certificate IV in Work Health & Safety $1186.00
- Certificate III in Business $1200.00
- Certificate IV in Business $1200.00
These fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment. Additional fees may apply such as student service and resource fees. Fees may vary depending on the units selected and the year in which a unit is commenced.
Concessions on publicly funded courses are available to eligible students. Refer to the WA VET Fees and Charges Policy for further details.
Accountable officers may waive fees and charges for students who are assessed as being in severe financial hardship for courses below diploma level. Whether a student is in sever financial hardship is determined on a case by case basis. Further details are available in the WA VET Fees and Charges Policy.
Enrolment is not complete until all statutory and RTO based fees and charges are paid, deferred payment arrangements have been made or fees and charges have been waived.
On enrolment students must take up one of the following payment options:
- Pay the full amount of fees and charges
- Provide written authorisation and/or Purchase Order from an employer to invoice that employer for the student's fees and charges
- Pay the fee by installment - payment plans are available - conditions apply
- Make application on the grounds of severe financial hardship for fees and charges to be waived for courses below Diploma level.